Vast choices for Play your iPod in your car: No Strings Attached! at discount prices are available below. You can also browse the menu on the left for more Play your iPod in your car: No Strings Attached! choices or run the search.
For all those who wish to be on the go with soothing music, iPod is the best option. But, when it comes to group entertainment, many people think that iPods cannot really serve the purpose. However, the fact is that iPod can do equally good with the dock stations or the USB connectivity of the iPod to the existing music system of your car.
The DLO Transpod, that is being labeled as the All-in-one car solution for the iPod is a good tool to try out.
The features of this are:
1. FM transmitter or charger that plays iPod through the car stereo speakers.
2. iPod can be placed anywhere in the deck by making use of the charging arm and the adjustable mount.
3. The FM frequency can be tuned in the range of 88.1 to 107.9 MHz
4. The docker charges the iPod during use.
5. This can be fit in any type of a vehicle.
6. It is compatible with all the iPods that can be docked.
7. It measures 2 x 4 x 10 inches and weighs around 1 pound.
8. Even when you are listening, the iPod gets charged up so you need not worry about running out of juice in the middle of a long drive.
9. There is also an line out option that lets you to enjoy the car stereo for playing cassette adapter or even an auxiliary plug.
So you don't need to worry about those messy wires anymore! Try the dangle-free iPod player, and enjoy rocking music on-the-go in your car!
Deals on Auto Parts with Discounted Car Parts
Find more discounts for:Play your iPod in your car: No Strings Attached! Part Shop Page
ipod touch holder to lay your ipod on while it plays in black felt, ,