Vast choices for ACCORD 9093 COMPLETE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION STARTER at discount prices are available below. You can also browse the menu on the left for more ACCORD 9093 COMPLETE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION STARTER choices or run the search.
J-Spec Auto Sport
Direct Importer of Used Quality Engines and Transmissions Directly from Japan
J-Spec Auto Sport
Direct Importer of Quality Used Engines and Transmissions.
Questions? Call us at 866-683-3747
Japanese JDM Engines Specialists
We have been in business since 2001 and served over 6000 happy customers. We carry a complete line of premium quality used Japanese JDM engines and transmissions imported directly from Japan. We carry Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Toyota engines. All our engines are taken out of running cars and have approximately between 30-60 thousand miles. We also carry some diesel engines and can import engines on specail orders.
J-SPEC AUTO AUCTIONS A USED HONDA ACCORD 90-93 H22A 2.2L AUTOMATIC COMPLETE TRANSMISSION
THIS TRANSMISSION COMES WITH 3 MONTHS WARRANTY
ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE TRANSMISSION!!!!!
List Of Parts Included
COMPLETE TRANSMISSION AS SHOWN + STARTER
Used Engines Warranty
J-Spec Auto prides itself on offering engines of excellent quality. All our engines pass a Multi-point Inspection & Compression test to ensure great quality engines. We only ship engines with positive compression test results.
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
LIMITED WARRANTY OFFERED BY J-SPEC AUTO
A. J-Spec Auto warrants that every used engine sold by J-Spec Auto will be in a serviceable condition, having regard to the nature of used engines, for the duration of time after the date of sale according to the following applications:
1. Used Replacement Engines – 180 Days
2. Used Performance Engines – 60 Days
3. Rotary Engines(Mazda RX-7 13BT/13BTT/20B ) – No Warranty
4. All Electronical/Electronic Parts – No Warranty
5. Used Performance Transmissions – No Warranty
6. Used Replacment Transmissions – 90 Days
B. ITEMS AND CONDITIONS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
1. All internal engine parts including: pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, seals, guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms and shafts. The engine block, cylinder walls and cylinder head are also warranted to be free of cracks or distortion.
2. Head gaskets are warranted for 30 days only, irrespective of the application as stated in Section (A).
3. J-Spec Auto reserves the right to repair with rebuilt or serviceable used parts, or exchange the engine at its own discretion and determination.
C. ITEMS NOT COVERED:
All external parts attached to the engines, e.g., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, distributor, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, oil pan, valve cover, sensors, electronic parts(distributor, wires, Computers, injectors, etc), transmissions, drive shafts, engine mounts, half shaft, etc.
D. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. The cost of labor required to remove and install a repaired or exchanged engine to the vehicle.
2. Any damage caused by abuse, neglect, accident or natural perils.
3. Loss caused by the engine being improperly installed.
4. Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
5. Loss caused by overheating. The warranty does not cover oil leaks, blown head gasket or any other engine damage due to over heating caused by poor water circulation, clogged radiator, stuck thermostat or a faulty water pump, etc.
6. Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear (unless actual breakdown occurs), having regard to inherent manufacturing faults in some engine models.
7. Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
8. The engine if it is used for competitive driving or racing.
9. Loss caused by the failure of a part or parts of the engine that are not covered by this limited warranty.
10. Tune-ups and adjustments, filters, hoses, belts, lubricants, coolants, emission control devices, spark plugs, tune-up parts, etc.
11. Deterioration or pre-ignition damage.
12. Repairs performed without prior authorization from J-Spec Auto.
13. Loss caused by defective timing belt. A brand new timing belt must be installed.
14. Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbos, Supercharged) for which the engine was not designed.
E. LIMITATION OF DURATION
Repairs or exchanges will not extend this limited warranty beyond the described term on this form (Item A).
F. DISCLAIMER 1.
This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other expressed warranties of J-Spec Auto. Any warranty implied is limited to the duration of this limited warranty. J-Spec Auto does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf any other obligation of liability.
G. DISCLAIMER 2.
J-Spec Auto will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.
H. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE.
1. To file a warranty claim, download our Warranty Claim Form.
2. The customer is responsible for all the freight charges on the return of defective engines and no replacement engine will be sent until our staff have inspected and verified the returned defective engine in question. If the engine is defective, J-Spec Auto will refund the shipping charges to the customer and ship out a replacement engine. If the engine is not defective the customer will pay all shipping charges to ship the engine back to the customer.
3. The engine MUST be returned in the same condition it was sent, all missing parts will be charged to the customer.
4. In the event that the wrong and/or defective engine is not returned to J-Spec Auto within 60 days after a replacement engine is sent to our customer, the customer will be charged the full amount of the engine, plus all freight charges.
Engines complete with accessories may not comply with the emission control laws of the state in which it is being sold or used. State and/or federal authorities require that you change over the emission devices from your old engine to the engine you are installing to make it comply. The add-on parts on the engine sold by J-Spec Auto are left attached for testing purpose only, for your convenience and are free of charge. The purchase price represents the cost of the long block only (i.e. cylinder head and short block only).
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
a. Must be installed, maintained, or adjusted by a certified mechanic.
b. Set ignition to specification as recommended by manufacturer.
c. Change oil after 500 miles.
d. Re-torque cylinder head bolts to manufacturer’s specification.
e. Check cooling system and service if rusted or contaminated with oil and replace coolant.
f. Must replace the timing belt, oil filter, water pump and spark plugs.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
No Deposit refunds.
Orders can be cancelled if they have not been shipped
A $25.00 fee will apply to cancelled orders payed by check.
All refused/returned orders will be charged 20% of the invoice amount for restocking fees plus all freight charges to return the item to our warehouse.
Condition of Used Engines
These are used engines which have been in use for 20,000-60,000 miles (depending on the year of manufacture) and are not brand new. There may be small scratches on the engine because it is used. There may also be fragile plastic, metal or rubber parts that could possibly bend or break during shipping. These parts can be replaced with parts from your original engine or bought from a local used auto parts store.
Please call us at 804-752-2345 or email us at [email protected] for exact shipping cost.
Deals on Auto Parts with Discounted Car Parts
Find more discounts for:ACCORD 9093 COMPLETE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Part Shop Page
NEW Starter for 17 17L Honda Civic 01 02 03 04 05 with Automatic Transmission
Fit Honda Accord 24L 13 14 15 Automatic CVT Transmission Starter SM74009 16201
ACURA INTEGRA Starter Auto Transmission 1994 2001 Denso
New Starter for Ford Mini PMGR 302 351 Manual Transmissions 3223
New Starter for Honda Civic Si 16L 1999 2000 Manual Transmission 17771
New Starter for Nissan Altima Sentra 25L 17835 Automatic Transmission
03 07 Honda Accord OEM complete automatic transmission 24 4 cylinder MCLA
2012 Honda Accord 24L AT Automatic Transmission Complete
Front Complete Struts for Honda Accord 35L Automatic Transmission 4 Door 08 12